Development Block 25
- Easy access to freeways (710, 110)
- Centrally located next to Los Angeles Harbor
- Owner-user opportunity
- Many incentives available
- Recycling Zone
- New Markets Tax Credit
- DWP incentive program
- Flexible zoning
- Federal loan funds have been awarded to the site
- Heavy truck access corridor
- Available local labor
- Size: Approx. 3.2 acres (137,973 sq.ft.)
- Assemblage assistance available
- Zoning: M2, Light Industrial
- Height restrictions: 45ft.
- Setback: 10 ft. along Sanford, F. Street and Flint, 25 ft. setback along E. Street.
- Access: Adjacent to Alameda Corridor, Port of Los Angeles, and adjacent to Souther Pacific railroad.
- Current Uses: Trucking, salvage, oil production.
- Incentives: State Recycling Zone
- Parking requirement: Office use requires 1 parking space required for each 500 sq.ft. of gross floor area (exceptions for warehouse buildings)