We are committed to making this website accessible to everyone. This website is built to meet Section 508 Guidelines and conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (Level A) recommended by W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative.
Web pages comply with W3C's HTML 4.01 specifications. We also use W3C-recommended CSS technology to build faster-loading and standards-compliant web pages.
Most web browsers support jumping to specific links by typing access keys defined on the web site.
- To use access keys on Microsoft Internet Explorer running on Microsoft Windows, you can press:
ALT + an access key + ENTER.
- To use access keys on Firefox, running on Microsoft Windows or Linux, you can press:
ALT + Shift + an access key.
- To use access keys on Macintosh, you can press:
Control + an access key.
- Access key 0 = Skip Navigation
- Access key 1 = Home
- Access key 2 = Overview
- Access key 3 = Development Plan
- Access key 4 = Maps
- Access key 5 = Business Directory
- Access key 6 = News & Highlights
- Access key 7 = Get Involved
- Access key 8 = Search
- Access key 9 = Accessibility